We currently don't have any tiffin services in Malabar Hill :(
Let's put your mind at ease.
Where is the food being cooked?
The food is cooked in the home kitchen of the tiffin service you are ordering
from. The food is prepared fresh that day and picked up directly from their home
and delivered to you.
How is the food packaged?
All the tiffn services partnered with dubbz package food in
disposable plastic containers (use & throw). This ensures the highest levels
of hygiene are maintained since it involves ZERO reuse of packaging.
Does dubbz have Subscriptions/Monthly Packages?
Yes we do have super flexible subscriptions/monthly packages available.
You pick a tiffin service you like - you pick the meals you want
and the days you want them delivered. That's it!
Key Features of Subscriptions on dubbz:
- No Time Limit/Expiry: There is no time limit on the meals you purchase.
Use them as and when you like.
- Carry Forward: Don't want a meal someday? Just Carry it Forward, at the
click of a button
- Pause Subscription: Going out of town? Don't want a meal for some days?
Just Pause your subscription & Resume it once you are back - at the click
of a button! ZERO penalties!
What Time is the Food Delivered on dubbz?
We have 4 services available:
- Breakfast is delivered between 8.30AM to 9.30AM
- Lunch is delivered between 12 Noon to 1PM
- Evening Snacks is delivered between 4.30PM to 5.30PM
- Dinner is delivered between 8PM to 9PM
Some tiffin services might have a delivery slot which slightly differs from
this - this would be clearly mentioned on the menu page when you are placing
What Payment Options are Available on dubbz?
We currently accept all online payment options: GooglePay, PhonePe, Paytm,
AmazonPay, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-banking and Pay Later services like
We currently do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD). This is because managing
returns for freshly cooked food is tricky and can lead to food wastage -
which we want to avoid at all costs.